- Stable Power
- Power BI
Data Analytics program course provide easy introduction into the concepts of data analysis, role of data analyst, the tools that used to perform daily functions and how to analyze data and transform it into highly valuable metrics for a company..
This is your path to career in data analytics. In this program, you will learn in demand skills that will have you job-ready.
Start your career in Project Management now.
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
• Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by data analyst in their day-to-day job
• Analyze data and model phenomena with realistic business cases.
• Perform database searches using SQL queries to retrieve relevant data.
• Transform data into valuable information using relevant software like Tableau, Power BI, and Excel etc.
• Create informative data visualization
• Create dashboards and reports to facilitate decision making process
• Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL and R programming
• Apply key mathematical concepts for data analysis
You will develop the following skills at the end of the training:
• Data Cleansing
• Data Analysis
• Data Visualization (DAataViz)
• Power BI
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Data Collection
• Data Ethics
• Sample Size Determination
• Accredited and sharable professional certificate of completion
• Flexible Learning Schedule
• Hands-on practical
• Real world projects
• Internship placement
Career Opportunities/ Path
These are the following career opportunities open for a Project Manager:
• Business Intelligence Analyst
• Data Analyst
• Data Scientist
• Data Engineer
• Quantitative Analyst
• Data Analytics Consultant
• Operations Analyst
• Marketing Analysts
• Project Manager
• IT System Analyst
• Transportation Logistics Specialist
Curriculum is empty